IMS Lync Deployment
Microsoft Lync Server 2013 communications software offers instant messaging (IM), presence, conferencing, and telephony solutions that can support enterprise-level collaboration requirements.
1. Microsoft LYNC certified hardware and endpoints to the system Integrators and partners
2. Certified MS Lync Engineers for Pre & Post sale support, deployment and training
2. Assistance in proof of concept for large volume project
Aspect is a global provider of customer contact and workforce optimization solutions. We help you build, enhance and sustain stronger relationships with your customers by uniting your enterprise with next-generation customer contact.
- 1. Aspect certified hardware and endpoints to the system Integrators and partners
- 2. Bundles of Aspect hardware equipment from range of gateway, headsets, handsets
- 3. Aspect and Microsoft Certified Engineers for Pre & Post sale support, deployment and training
IP Telephony – Avaya, Cisco and Asterix
Cisco IP Telephony
Cisco IP Telephony Solutions unify voice, video, data, and mobile applications on fixed and mobile networks enabling users to easily communicate in any workspace using any media, device, or operating system. Using the network as the platform, Cisco IP telephony solutions help organizations of all sizes realize greater security, resilience, and scalability.
Cisco IP Telephony
The Avaya is specifically designed to meet the needs of small to midsize businesses. It delivers a wide range of intelligent communication features, including unified communications, messaging, intelligent call routing, conferencing and more.
Asterisk is an open source framework for building communications applications. Asterisk turns an ordinary computer into a communications server. Asterisk powers IP PBX systems, VoIP gateways,
conference servers and other custom solutions. It is used by small businesses, large businesses, call centres, carriers and government agencies, worldwide. Asterisk is free and open source.
Today, there are more than one million Asterisk-based communications systems in use, in more than 170 countries.
Asterisk is used by almost the entire Fortune 1000 list of customers.