At Virtual Xcellence we offer PMP exam preparation training for engineers and managers working on projects in various industries.
PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP®) is a de facto certification standard for project managers. Let our experienced instructors guide you to a long-term success.
What is PMP®?
PMP® certification is widely recognized and accepted throughout the world as evidence of a proven knowledge and experience in project management.
The Examination is based on the PMI®’s Project management Standard – Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®). PMP® certification is conducted by Project Management Institute (PMI®) USA, a premier global association for project management Professionals.
Candidates aspiring for the PMP® credential need to satisfy the minimum Project management experience requirements as listed below and attend 35 contact hours of formal education in Project Management based on PMBOK – Standard.
A four-year degree (bachelor’s or the global equivalent) and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
35 Contact hours of Project Management Education:
Candidates can satisfy the project management educational requirements by demonstrating the successful completion of courses, workshops and training sessions through one or more of the following types of education providers
- Courses or programs offered by PMI® Registered Education Providers (R.E.P.s)*
- University/college academic and continuing education programs
- Courses or programs offered by PMI® Component organizations*
- Courses or programs offered by employer/company-sponsored programs
- Courses or programs offered by distance-learning companies, including an end of course assessment.
- Courses or programs offered by training companies or consultants
What is PMBOK®?
The Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) is a collection of processes and knowledge areas generally accepted as best practice within the project management discipline.
PMBOK recognizes five basic process groups and nine knowledge areas typical of almost all projects. The basic concepts are applicable to projects, and programs.
Basic Process Groups
- Monitoring and Controlling
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communication management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
Instruction is designed to quickly and efficiently provide you with information, skills, strategies, and techniques to lead to successful preparation for your certification exam. This includes practice exams, facilitated classroom discussions, and individualized student/instructor interaction.
10 Days PMP exam Preparation course
- Assistance with processing your PMI application.
- 35 Contact Hours (Required taking the PMI – PMP Certification Exam).
- Highly acclaimed training program content
- PMP Simulation Exams worth
- Post-training support from our faculty
- The complete Student Kit includes classroom course material, a pen, pencil, notebook, highlighter etc.
- Memory Sheets
- Free PMP Practice Questions and Answers.