Information Security refers to the processes and methodologies that are designed and implemented to protect print, electronic, or any other form of confidential, private and sensitive information or data from unauthorized access, use, misuse, disclosure, destruction, modification, or disruption.
We offer following courses:
- Information Security Awareness
- Ethical Hacking Course
- ISO 27001:2013 Implementation
- Operating System Security
Information Security Awareness
Respect for customer security and privacy is one of the most important issues facing your company today. The customers want to know that your company is doing everything reasonable and responsible to protect their information and data.
To gain and keep customer trust, your company must exercise good judgment in the collection, use, and protection of customer information.
Both employees and contractors directly handling of your companys’ customers’ information should receive targeted security and privacy training before handling customer information, with refresher training every year, or more often, based on the nature of your business.
We offer Information Security Awareness course for your staff to focus attention on security.
Our Security Awareness Training includes:
Why security awareness is important to employees, vendors and contractors.
- Information and Assets
- Email and Internet Best Practices
- Types of Security Threats
- Overview of key compliance principals
- IS Policies overviews
- System Integrity
- Social Engineering
- Physical Security Overview
- Information Classification and Media Disposal
An ethical hacker is a computer and network expert who attacks a security system on behalf of its owners, seeking vulnerabilities that a malicious hacker could exploit.
To test a security system, ethical hackers use the same methods as their less principled counterparts, but report problems instead of taking advantage of them. Ethical hacking is also known as a penetration testing.
Why Ethical Hacking?
- Useful for candidates seeking career in Information Security
- Important for Corporates to secure their company’s information
- Helps you to defend against attacks from Hackers & attackers
- “To catch a thief you have to think like a thief”
We offer ethical hacking courses for Security enthusiasts who want to make information security as their career and for those who want to learn how to protect their business, kids and family from computer criminals.
- Leading Instructor
- Official Courseware and Labs
- Small class – maximum of 10 delegates
- Lunch and refreshments provided each day
- Certificate of attendance
ISO 27001:2013 Implementation
We offer ISO 27001 ISMS (information security management system) training courses to our clients who are planning to implement this standard in their organizations.
All of our instructors are certified ISO 27001 lead auditors / implementers and hence can offer personal career expertise.
The ISO 27001 Implementation Training Course is a 5 days course designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge necessary for implementing an ISMS as specified in ISO 27001:2013.
This intensive five-day course provides students with a knowledge of the steps required for the implementation of an ISMS in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 27001 standard.
- You will you gain an in depth knowledge of the standard and its requirement
- You will be able to create a project plan for the implementation process.
Operating System Security
Operating system security (OS security) is the process of ensuring OS integrity, confidentiality and availability.
OS security refers to specified steps or measures used to protect the OS from threats, viruses, worms, malware or remote hacker intrusions.
OS security allows different applications and programs to perform required tasks and stop unauthorized interference.
OS security may be approached in many ways:
- Performing regular OS patch updates
- Installing updated antivirus engines and software
- Scrutinizing all incoming and outgoing network traffic through a firewall
- Creating secure accounts with required privileges only (i.e., user management)
We offer following OS security courses:
- Windows Security
- Linux Security